When asked what was the most important invention of the 21st century, 7% said television, 11% said the telephone, and 80% said the computer.
Pick up any magazine, watch any television show, read any newspaper.. ‘.com’ is the buzz word of the milennium.
In 1998, there were 95.4 million people online. By 2014, estimates predict over 2.4 billion. In 1998, eCommerce generated over $39 billion dollars
in revenue. In 1999, $114 billion. By 2014, estimates predict $11.5 Trillion.
Ask yourself 3 questions.
1) Is the internet the future?
2) Are there fortunes being made on the internet?
3) Are you making a fortune on the internet?
Why not? Because fortunes are being made now – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The 40 richest people under the age of 40?
Guess what. Over half of them made their fortunes on the internet. Believe it or not, you could too.
All you need is access to a computer.
The internet will do 2 things. Create new opportunities and destroy old ways and methods of doing business.
Welcome to the internet gold rush. You can stake your claim, or sit back and watch it all happen. You have 4 chances to make money on the internet, right now.
1) Become an investor – the problem? You must pick the right stock, and have money you’re willing to risk.
2) Become a developer – the problem? You need technical training. Are you ready to quit your job and go back to school?
3) Become a Seller – the problem? You need a marketable product or service, and lawyers and patents, and infrastructure. Don’t forget about a website, and a good one. Because 4-5 users never re-visit the “average” website.
4) You can start now, with what you have, right from where you are.